Thursday, May 9, 2013

exemple personal statement



Nama          : Intan Izzah Dwi Asti
NIM            : 120231415983
Personal Statement
          Since childhood I often write every thing I want. Began writing diary, or hand  book  which always I carry. One of my motivator is my mother . she is Indonesian language teacher. She always give me beautiful writing, like as poetry. She usually say that when I look sad or bad mood in my daily . from beautiful writing that I want to emulate my mother .
          My dream is to be writer. for me writing is a language of the heart that can not be expressed with words and just channeled through writing. the majority of people who like to write predominantly quiet, but I'm not a quiet person character, my characters are sociable, discipline, friendly, and educated.
          From my habbit I can share my talent through some blogs I have. I have posted my writing there, there are poetry, short story, article, and breaking news. And I often send my writing in public media like as radar malang, jawa pos, and teen magazine. Almost every day I post my writing in my blog and usually I share them to my friends in twitter , facebook, and e-mail. I never feel bored if I write my idea because writing is my life.

          If I accepted in this radar malang campany, I am ready to help this company and I will search and upload much informations from national or international.  I really wish I can join with radar malang company so I can open my mind to do all in this company. We can develop results of Indonesian children's literature to bring the image of Indonesian names morever from radar malang company.

No comments: