Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sketch

                LANTERN


In the night when I go on to past in Hurry
Many  black mist so I can't see clearly
In the morning when I wake Up
I can open my eyes and still see mist but the color is white
so I can't see clearly.
When I see resolved ?
Step by Step.....
One by One.....
I can stroll moreover run fastly
But I don't know where should I go ?
Black Hole ? No.... don't happen to me.
True Life......! Yeah I must get it.
in the middle of road I can see
Far from me ......it is soo far.......
There is a point of red Lantern. Can I get it ?
Was it perhaps the light could bring me to a happy life.
Oh my god please give me a miracle.
In every night ......in Every day....In my breath.....I always remamber you.
Please give me a good destiny. So I can life lucky.

No comments: